X5SW-V3 WiFi FPV Drone 2.4Ghz RC Quadcopter with 6-Axis Gyro and Headless Mode
- 6-axis gyro based on 4 channels ensures a stable and fast flight
- Capable of 360-degree 3D rolling, and other technical actions
- Support cellphone control from Android smartphone and iPhone via Wi-Fi connectivity
- Headless mode avoids the difficulty of identifying the head and tail when you start to fly
- 500mAh battery, super long fly time
- Up to 50-meter long RC distance
- Left hand control, ideal for pilots of all skill levels
- USB charging for more convenience
- Drone Size: 31.5 x 31.5 x 10.5 cm
- Drone Weight: 119 g / 0.26 lbs (no need to register with FAA)
- Drone battery: 3.7V 500 mAh Li-po battery (included)
- Controller battery: 4*1.5V AA Battery (not included)
- Charging time: about 90 – 120 minutes (USB Charging)
- Flying time: about 6-7 minutes
- Control distance: About 50 meters
- Support Phone Type: iOS / Android
- Real-time shooting funtion: Yes
- Headless mode: Yes
- Camera: 0.3MP
- FPV Wifi Transmission: 640*480P / 30FPS
- 1 x X5SW-V3 Quadcopter
- 1 x Remote controller
- 1 x USB Charger
- 4pcs x Propeller
- 1 x Phone Grip
- 1 x Screw Driver
- 100% Brand New
FAQ (troubleshooting steps):
1. The accessories parts, camera, propeller guards, charger, phone holder, are attached to the bottom of inside packing, please check carefully. If there is anything missing in the package, we will send the missing parts to you without hesitation.
2. One or more motors don’t work.
Drone should stay on a flat surface during the binding and push the throttle to highest point, or the motor is damaged. We are willing to offer a replacement.
3. The drone does not take off, please match the drone and controller successfully and install the propellers on right position, by following the instruction.
4. The drone doesn’t work properly or not stay calibrated, it might be caused by improper operation, so we can not offer a exact solution. But, customers can try to fix this as follow:
1). Make sure the transmitter is in Mode 1 or Mode 2, refer to the “Aircraft operation guidance” on page 6 in instruction manual.
2). Reset the drone, following the instruction of “Horizontal correcting function” on page 9.
5. The drone fail to connect with transmitter. Before binding, make sure battery is full. Then follow the instuction in Page 8, follow the pictures shown.
6. The drone keeping moving in one direction. Please refer to “Fine-tuning operation” on the page 7 of instruction, try to adjust the quadcopter by pressing on the fine-tuning button. Or, it might be that the motor was damaged.
7. Camera doesn’t work. Please follow the instruction about “Connection Description” on page 3, if the camera fail to be connectted, please try to re-install the app.
8. For the battery life, it depends on how long the customer charge the battery and how the customer operate the drone.